SSC CGL Full Test
1. Total Number of questions are 100, each question is of 2 marks.
2. This Paper consist of 4 Section:
A. General Intelligence and Reasoning
B. General Knowledge and General Awareness
C. Quantitative Aptitude
D. English Comprehension
Each section has 25 questions of 50 marks
3. The paper carries negative marking. 0.5 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
4. The time for the paper is 60 minutes
5. Answer the questions as quickly and as carefully as you can. Some questions may be difcult and others
easy. Do not spend too much time on any question.
6. Mobile phones and wireless communication device are completely banned in the examination halls/rooms.
Candidates are advised not to keep mobile phones/any other wireless communication devices with them even
switching it off, in their own interest. Failing to comply with this provision will be considered as using unfair
means in the examination and action will be taken against them including cancellation of their candidature.